Product: Iridium Sports Spark Plug
Part Num: 10901-SP070-22 (#7)
Part Num: 10901-SP070-24 (#8)
- Heat value contrasted with NGK plugs: 7
- Heat value: IK-22
- Heat value contrasted with NGK plugs: 8
- Heat value: IK-24
- What is an iridium spark plug?
High-output, high-rev sports car engines require a spark plug that is able to withstand the loads generated by such high power, and that can guarantee reliable ignition. TRD employs a new iridium alloy as the precious metal for the center electrode, to achieve a super-fine tip diameter of 0.4 mm, compared to platinum's 0.7-mm diameter. This greatly improves ignitability over platinum by decreasing the voltage required to spark, and allows you to maximize the response of high-performance engines.
- Excellent for powerful, sporty cars: Improves output to achieve powerful acceleration.
- Helps to further reduce fuel costs in compact cars: Improves fuel economy and reduces pollution.
- Stabilizes engine combustion: Stabilizes idling RPMs, decreasing engine noise.
- Gentle even on old cars: Works at low voltage, reducing loads on plug cords and other parts of the electrical system.
- Sparked by the motor sports division of the Toyota group and made by TRD, the most reliable name in quality and reliability in the Toyota customization field.